When riding our trails, for your safety and enjoyment, please observe the following rules:
1. Trail right of way is 20 feet, anything else will be considered trespassing. Tickets will be issued.
2. Do not remove or destroy any trail signs.
3. Do not damage any trees, shrubs, etc.
4. Do not disturb any wildlife or any livestock.
5. Do not litter.
6. Take special care when crossing roadways and going through fenced areas.
7. Remember that lakes are never completely safe due to springs, creeks and channels.
8. Remember all snowmobilers are judged by the actions of a few. Please do not cause any disturbances or damage to any property.
9. Where trails follow public roads, obey all traffic laws and regulations. Keep to the right, dim lights etc.
10. Snowmobilers are prohibited from operating on certain public streets in many towns. When in these areas, watch for marked streets or check with city officials.
11. These trails are for snowmobilers. Four-wheel drive vehicles prohibited.
12. These rules are enforced by the Dakota County Sheriff's Department. If violations of these rules are observed, please notify the Sheriff's department.
State Speed Limit
Maximum 50 mph on all trails
Trail Right of Way
The trail right of way 20 feet anything else will be considered trespassing.
Tickets will be issued.
City Codes are Enforced
Inver Grove Heights - Snowmobile Rich Valley Park on designated trails only.